It’s picture day. Woot! was kind enough to see me a finished jigsaw puzzle of a parrot in the Bag Of Crap. I kid you not it was glued to cardboard.
It’s no secret that a lot of techies love Woot.com, especially when there is a Woot! Off taking place. I lucked out and nailed down my third “Bag Of Crap” and thought I’d share the contents:
- Neon Green Bag (you always get a bag with the BOC) with giant purple flowers
- One XXXL yellow T-shirt
- One completed and glued to a piece cardboard jigsaw puzzle of a Parrot.
- One baby photo software suite
- One red leather Kindle cover
- One Moodolph Plush Christmas Cow
This one was awesomely “crappy,” but also it’s fairly useful. The shirt can be a rag. The software will come in handy in the future. The Kindle cover I’ll give away to someone that actually has a Kindle. The completed puzzle was great for a laugh, and the ugly bag will go into a pile of reusable bags for the grocery store.