Today’s the second day of Christmas, so in keeping with the Christmas spirit I thought I’d write about what I’m thankful for today after a wonderful Christmas Day yesterday.
- My awesome wife
- My wonderful, if just a bit cranky (yesterday) son
- My Mom’s stuffing
- My new bread machine (thanks to my MIL!)
- Generosity of family and friends toward our son
- The Yule Log on Comcast
- A quick FaceTime chat with my nephew
- My Dad for watching our son early in the morning so we could make it to Mass
There’s a billion other things I’m thankful for today, but that highlights a few great ones. I hope you and your family had a great one too.