It’s Friday. You’re hungry. Check out the latest and greatest from some of Tallahassee’s local food bloggers. There’s a lot of good local flavor to try if you’re sick of the same old thing.
- The Cuban Grill – I enjoyed it. My wife loved it. The Urbanspoon blogging community thinks is good to great. It’s worth a look this weekend. Say hi to Carlos and enjoy some great Cuban food.
- Treva’s Pastries and Fine Food - I tried a bunch of Treva’s desserts and found an unexpected delight in the bunch!
Sweet Tea & Bourbon
- Treva’s Pastries and Fine Food – Mike thinks you should check out Trevas. I agree with him, Treva’s has some great goodies for a sweet tooth.
- Gordos (Market Square) – Evidently there’s an unintentional Cuban theme among the Tallahassee Food Bloggers this week. Mike thinks Gordos North is definitely worth your lunch money.
Ermagerd, Mershed Perterders!
- The Cuban Grill – Ermagerd! Anerder perserterve review of The Cuban Grill!
- G & G Caribbean Restaurant - Ermagerd! Erx Tails!
Two In Tally
- Luna’s Italian Food – Good sandwiches, a wood fire pizza oven on a trailer… sounds good to me and Two In Tally says it’s worth a trip to Luna’s!