The restaurant and food blogging center of Tallahassee exploded over the last couple of weeks. I have a ton of good links to share with lots of good reviews of local food. Be sure to check them out.
- Yes, I seriously reviewed Whataburger and Tropical Smoothie Cafe. Stop laughing.
- If you’re coming to town for the game this weekend, Buca di Beppo is definitely worth a look, but I bet it’s going to be packed.
Sweet Tea & Bourbon
- The Cake Shop – What’s better than the main course? Dessert. Mike’s review agrees with me, that The Cake Shop is pretty awesome.
- George & Louie’s – Mike’s review makes me think it’s worth a short trip up to Thomasville for some Greek food.
Two In Tally
- Geraldine’s Originals – Little known restaurant with southern comfort food that had its Grand Opening on August 25.
- Dog Et Al – One of my former favorites in town. I haven’t been in a long time. Abe’s review has me thinking I’ll give it another shot in the near future.
- Sage – It’s on my list of places to try in Tallahassee. Two in Tally confirms that I should definitely make my way there.
Ermagerd, Mershed Perterders!
- Bagelheads – Ermagerd loves it. I love it. Everyone loves Bagelheads. Now I’m hungry, great.
- Mickey’s Lakeside Cafe – Another entry on my wish list. Tasty Tallahassee likes it a lot.
- Vertigo Burgers & Fries – T-squared gives Vertigo a big “Meh” especially for the price.
What’s Cooking Tallahassee?
- The Cuban Grill – Another view of The Cuban Grill, with some glitches in the ordering process. The good news is that Carlos is once again putting out good Cuban food. I’m excited to try it in the future.